Indoor Fiber Optic Distribution Tight Buffer Cable（GJFJV）
1. Fiber Distribution Cable Description
Distribution Tight Buffer Optical Cable use 2~24 core 900μm or 600μm flame-retardant tight buffer fiber as optical communication medium.
Then completed with a layer, nylon, PVC or LSZH material as outer jacket.
2. Cable Application
· Used as pigtails and patch cords;
· Used as interconnect lines of equipments,and used as optical connections in optical communication rooms and optical distribution frames;
· Used in indoor cabling,especially used as distribution cable.
· Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
· Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards
· The mechanical characteristics of jacked meet the requirements of relevant standards
· Soft, flexible, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission
· Meet various requirements of market and clients.
4. Cable Mechanical and Technical Parameters
|Long term Min Bending Radius(mm)||10D|
|Short term Min Bending Radius(mm)||20D|
|Long term Min allowable Tensile Strength(N)||200|
|Short term Min allowable Tensile Strength(N)||600|
|Long term Crush Load (N/100mm)||200|
|Short term Crush Load (N/100mm)||1000|
Packing material: Wooden drum packed;
Packing length: 2km/roll or customized.
Tag: indoor cable; fiber cable; distribution optic cable.